Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Yikes.... I've been tagged!

Tag, I'm it. I have been tagged by Gigi . I have never been tagged before, so I am taking this as an honor.

THE RULES: Each player of this game starts with the 6 weird things about you. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state the rules clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave a comment that says you are tagged in their comments and tell them to read your blog.

SIX WEIRD THINGS ABOUT ME:

1. I am deathly afraid of heights. It doesn't matter whether it is the upper deck of Yankee Stadium, or the top of the Empire State Building, or the top of a 6 ft ladder. I immediately go into a panic attack with just the thought of being up high. The kids have gotten many a kick of scaring the begeezus out of mom when in a "high-altitude" situation.

2. I have OCD. I become OBSESSIVE with everything that I do. I can NOT do anything half-way. I have to do everything 150%, or I don't do it all. Sometimes that is a good thing, but at other times, it is a curse.

3. I love challenges. Do not even try to tell me that something can't be done. I will rise to any challenge. I am like Schwartz in "A Christmas Story" with his tongue on the flag pole. I triple dog dare you!

4. I am a chicken. I can not stand to watch scary movies. I will be needing to check the closet and under the bed, and sleep with the lights on for weeks.

5. I love to sing. I did not say that I could sing; I just love to! I sing anywhere and everywhere, much to my family's dismay. The kids would always ask, "What did you do with the money?". I would answer, "What money?". "The money Grandma gave you for singing lessons. Ha Ha Ha." Kids. You gotta love them.

6. It is ironic that as a child, I passed out at the sight of blood. As an adult, I chose to be a Physician Assistant.

So, tag. You're it... Bonnie, Mari, Becka, Cynthia, Bettina, and Kelly D

1 comment:

Dorene said...

Gosh, it looks as though I might have to start screening my comments. I hate this!