Thursday, January 18, 2007

Ene's Shawl

I finished this quite sometime ago, and it was gifted to my mother. I was visiting her in Florida when it was completed, and my sister helped me block it. I didn't have my camera with me, so I didn't get to take a picture of it.

My Mom had the shawl with her when she visited at Christmas, so I seized the opportunity to take a picture of it....



Yes, it did come out rather large. That is an oversized chair that it is draped upon. I had 20 houseguests for the holidays, so please, forgive the clutter.

Obligatory Stats:
Pattern: Ene's Scarf
Designer: Nancy Bush in "Scarf Style"
Size: 95" x 40"
Yarn: Henry's Attic Superwash Kona (gobs and gobs and gobs of it)
Needles: Addi Turbo Size 9

1 comment:

MRS MJW said...

Your shawl is large but absolutely gorgeous. I love large shawls. They actually keep ya warm. Wink.