Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Oh, the heartache.....
The finished MS3 had been discarded, sent to a forgotten corner of the room. I avoided it. I had poured myself into this project for the last two months and I just couldn't bring myself to look at it anymore. So, there it sat, as a blob of knitting nothingness.

Today, I finally got up enough gumption to do something about it.
So, it went from this.....
to this....
...... in under 60 seconds.

Ripping back the 500+ yd of yarn, it felt like eternity. I am planning to knit another of the first half (clue 1-4) and then grafting the two pieces together. I know that I'll be so much happier with Plan B.

1 comment:

Karen said...

Oh, you didn't like the wing apparently! That's too bad! I think it looked wonderful. I didn't participate in the KAL (I've never made a stole or shawl) but thought they were lovely. Hopefully you will be happier with the uniform piece you get when you are done now.