Wednesday, August 08, 2007

WOW!I am touched that someone took the time to nominate me! This exchange has been so much more than just knitting a scarf. I have been given the opportunity to "meet" some wonderful people that have truly touched my heart.

I remember my first exchange, ISE2, when I was a new knitter. I was terrified that I wouldn't be able to knit anything worthy to give to another knitter, someone who you can't fool, and someone that would be able to find all my mistakes. These exchanges have given me the opportunity to spread my wings, stretch my limits and try new techniques. It forced me to try somethings that would have never had the nerve to attempt.

For these reasons, and so many more, I am extremely grateful for this exchange.

Thank you and all the organizers for giving me the opportunity to be a part of this exchange. Kudos for a job well done.

Thank you!

No comments: