Thursday, November 16, 2006

I do believe in Angels......

I just received a package from an "Angel" for Secret Pal 8. My Angel was Fawn Pea who hails from North Carolina. She is one talented lady who put together a spectacular package.....


There were some gourmet treats from North "Cackalacky" including Spice Sauce (some hot stuff for chilly nights), Pecan Praline Cookies (because I didn't pack my pecan tree), Cheese Straws (for a genteel visit on the veranda), and some Belgian Milk Chocolate (I don't have to share).

There was a little package with the card asking,".... is it lacevember yet?", containing a luscious skein of baby alpaca. It is screaming to be knitted into Evelyn Clark's "Swallowtail Shawl".

Fawn, thank you...

1 comment:

f. pea said...

You are SO welcome! I hope the southern treats help ward off any homesickness... not that you will feel any in your beautiful new desert home! Sorry I couldn't pack any fat back... but you probably don't miss that too much.